Training Site Renewal
The TS Coordinator (TSC) MUST SIGN AND RETURN THE TRAINING SITE AGREEMENT TO CASC. FAILURE TO RETURN THE TRAING SITE AGREEMENT MAY CAUSE CRITIACL ACTIONS SAFETY CENTER TO REMOVE YOUR TS AS ONE OF OUR APPROVED TS.
The TS Coordinator (TSC)
• Represents the TS and is selected by the TS.
• TS Coordinators must be approved by our Training Center Coordinator (TCC).
• Serves as the primary contact between the TC and AHA ECC Programs
• Critical Actions Safety Center, requires all of its TSC to be an AHA ECC Instructor for the discipline in which the TSC is approved.
• Has an understanding of AHA ECC Programs
• Handles the management and storage of TSC records
• Is responsible for the security and distribution of course completion cards
• Is responsible for the security and distribution of exams to instructors
• Manages instructors for the TS
• Manages instructor alignment on the IN
• Ensures instructors are current with information from Critical Actions Safety center and the AHA, including Science Updates, Training Memos, Bulletins, and the ECC Beat