Parts 2 and 3 of the PALS ONLINE Course $85.00
After completing part 1 of the online course, students MUST schedule a time to complete the hands-on skills practice session (part 2) & the required skills testing Session (part 3) at Critical Actions Safety Center with one of our authorized AHA instructors.
- perform high-quality child CPR AED and infant CPR per American Heart Association basic life support recommendations
- differentiate between patients who do and patients who do not require immediate intervention
- recognize cardiopulmonary arrest early, and begin CPR within 10 seconds
- apply team dynamics
- differentiate between respiratory distress and respiratory failure, and perform early interventions for both
- differentiate between compensated and decompensated (hypotensive) shock, and perform early interventions for the treatment of shock
- differentiate between unstable and stable patients with arrhythmias
- describe clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- implement post-cardiac-arrest management.