Parts 2 and 3 of the Heartsaver First aid ONLINE Course $51.00
After completing part 1 of the online course, students MUST schedule a time to complete the hands-on skills practice session (part 2) & the required skills testing Session (part 3) at Critical Actions Safety Center with one of our authorized AHA instructors.
- Practice listing the priorities, roles, and responsibilities of the first aid rescuer
- describe the key steps in first aid
- describe the assessment of and first aid actions for the following life-threatening conditions: heart attack, difficulty breathing, choking, severe bleeding, shock, and stroke
- Practice and test on the use an epinephrine pen
- Practice and test on controling bleeding
- recognize elements of common injuries and illnesses
- recognize the legal questions that apply to first aid rescuers
- describe when and how to help a choking adult or child (infant choking module is optional).