Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Online Part 1
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course. Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate granting them entrance to a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) with a certified American Heart Association Instructor, which they must pass to qualify for a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course card. PC and Mac® compatible. Please include an e-mail address when ordering. The access key and instructions on how to log in and register for the course will be e-mailed to you, usually within 1 to 2 business days. NOTE: You must purchase one online access key for each student trained. Parts 2 and 3 are not included in the price of this item. This product is not eligible for the standard 30-day return policy.
Purcase and schedule the hands on skills practice and testing now for $61.00. CLICK HERE and you will be redirected to our course calendar to schedule and pay for Parts 2 & 3.
Key Features and Benefits
This Web-based, self-directed course uses video clips and interactive lessons to teach students the content of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course. A convenient alternative for Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED training, this online course allows students to train at their own pace and on their own schedule. This course is based on the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC, which include first aid guidelines.
This course includes information on:
- first aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, and calling for help)
- medical emergencies (including actions for adult choking, breathing problems, and shock)
- injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, and burns)
- environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies)
- adult CPR AED
- child CPR AED (optional)
- infant CPR (optional)
- child and infant choking relief (optional)