Heartsaver® CPR AED Course Completion Card with book
This course completion card is for students who pass the Heartsaver® CPR AED Course based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
- Cards only need to be printed on one side, and are simple to print with a computer printer or typewriter
- Peel-and-fold format
- Security microprint
- Space on back will be preprinted with our Training Center Information
- Heartsaver CPR & Firstaid combo book
- Single course completion card
- Directions and tip sheet
- Practice template
Dimensions and Specifications
- 8 perforated sheets, 8 1/2" x 11"
- 3 course completion cards per sheet
- Folded card size: 3 3/8" x 2 1/8"
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there a template for printing these cards?
A: Yes, the template for printing the cards is available through the American Heart Association Instructor Network at http://ahainstructornetwork.org.