Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Course Completion Card with book
This course completion card is for students who pass the Basic Life Support (BLS) course based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
- Cards only need to be printed on one side, and are simple to print with a computer printer or typewriter
- Peel-and-fold format
- Security microprint
- Space on back will be preprinted with our Training Center Information
- Heartsaver CPR & Firstaid combo book
- Single course completion card
- Directions and tip sheet
- Practice template
Dimensions and Specifications
- 8 perforated sheets, 8 1/2" x 11"
- 3 course completion cards per sheet
- Folded card size: 3 3/8" x 2 1/8"
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there a template for printing these cards?
A: Yes, the template for printing the cards is available through the American Heart Association Instructor Network at http://ahainstructornetwork.org.